I-League: Indian Arrows vs Gokulam FC- 5 players to watch out for
The youngest team in the competition(Indian Arrows) will host the newest team in the same(Gokulam Kerala FC). Before the tough fight, LNTUP analyses the performances this season so far of each and every player of both the teams and marks five players who can make a difference in the match.
- Anwar Ali- Anwar Ali is an Indian professional footballer who plays as a central defender for Indian Arrows in the I-League on loan from Minerva Punjab.Singh represented the India under-17 side which participated in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup which was hosted in India. A stern defender as him is likely to stop the likes of Urunov and Mbele. He will be a one to watch out for.
- Edmund Lalrindika- Born in Aizawl, Mizoram, Lalrindika was announced as part of the Bengaluru reserve side for the 2017–18 season. A month later, Lalrindika was selected to play for the Indian Arrows, an All India Football Federation owned team that would comprise of India under-20 players to give them playing time. He made his professional debut for the side in the Arrow’s first match of the season against Chennai City. He started and played 90 minutes as Indian Arrows won 3–0. A forward like him can cause trouble to the Keralite defense with his skills and speed. He will be a man to watch out for.
- Aniket Jadhav- Aniket Adil Jadhav is an Indian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Indian Arrows in the I-League. Born in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, Jadhav was part of the AIFF Elite Academy batch that was preparing for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup to be hosted in India. After the tournament, Jadhav was selected to play for the Indian Arrows. Jadhav is probably the third most youngest prospects in the nation after Dheeraj Singh and Komal Thatal. His skills, agility and speed puts him in a position to score goals. He will be worth a man to watch out for.
- Lelo Mbele- Blaise Lelo Mbele is a Congolese footballer who is currently playing for Gokulam Kerala FC in the I-League. Lelo previously played for different professional clubs such as South African giants, Orlando Pirates FC and the Saudi Arabian club, Al-Hilal FC. Having played for all those footballing giants, Mbele is one of the most experienced campaigners this season. He will be worth watching out for.
- Khaled Al Saleh- The Syrian footballers is one of the best when it comes to business in midfield. The midfielder can play a central role as well as a winger. He has represented the Syria U-20 national team, and has played his part over many clubs in the middle east. He will be worth a one to watch out for.