The European giants lock horns to get hold of the holy grail in India
The two finalist of the gigantic finale in the saltlake stadium gifted some mesmerizing football for their supporters throughout the entire campaign of the FIFA U17 world cup to feel proud about. For all that, they are placed at a state which they rightly deserve.
Tonight, there will be a burst of young energy on the pitch capitulated by fantastic talents from the players, all to grab hold of a trophy which earn huge amount of respect throughout the world and give this little sparks to trigger bonfires in future.
Here are the combined eleven of two decorated footballing nations of Spain and England in a 4-4-2 formation who will compete tonight to be the best of all.
1. Curtis Anderson (ENG): one of the most inspiring talents in the competition, guarding the three sticks, England’s future number one Curtis Anderson was wonderful to watch throughout the competition for the reflexes of high calibre he defined in safeguarding three lion’s post. His major contribution uptil now came against Japan when they damaged their opposition’s hope in a penalty shootout with two crucial saves.
2. Juan Miranda (SPA): speaking about left backs taking the most work rates in the campaign, Juan Miranda’s name will come at first. The Barcelona academy product turned one of the sensation in his position with his charging runs in the final third and ball tracking at the back.
3. Victor Churst (SPA): A future center back in the Spanish squad. Victor was a gallant performer in the U17 Euros and he has also made an instant impact in this much bigger stage. Churst’s man marking qualities and near perfect clearances makes him dependable.
4. Jonathan Panzo (ENG): Panzo is the heart beat of the three lions’s defense. He looks unbreakable at certain phases of the game which is rightly so for his pin point interceptions and glorious challenges on the ball. It is almost difficult to appeal against him and he indeed can be the successor to those of Gary Cahill and Smalling at the senior level. For him Brazil didn’t stand a chance to violate them with their counter attack.
5. Sessegnon: if Miranda is an improvising left back, Sessegnon is his charming photo copy in the opposite position. In fact, he is growing to be an example of a true right back for the English brawlers. He made numerous assist and delivered productive crosses for their teammates to pounce upon. Sessegnon movement rift off Brazil’s defensive unit in the semifinal which also allowed Brewster the freedom to score goals.
6. Callum Hudson-odoi (ENG): scoring the first goal in the tournament for his nation, Hudson Odoi since showing moments of magic which is freaking out opposition’s back four. His combination with other midfield players had helped him to leap onto the next level in games without garbling rubbish. The most eye catching of that is his partnership with Phil Foden which is remarked to be one of the best in the tournament.
7. Phil Foden (ENG): saying so, we must mention him next to Odoi. Phil’s matured behavior in terminating opposition’s midfield and changing defense into attack is absolutely stunning to watch. Betrayed by scoring goals in the competition, he is switched on every times to deliver helping passes to his dear teammates.
8. Sergio Gomez (SPA): A strong build midfielder at his age, Gomez anchors the whole of the midfield for Espana. Not only did he scored a stunner against Iraq, but made good box to box movement helping his character build up. The national team thrive in the upper end of the pitch due to him because he is elegant to cause runs for the forward in fruitful circumstances.
9. Ferran Torress (SPA): quick feet and sharp dribbles constitute this young man who loves to speak Spanish. A firm determined mindset helps Ferran to outlive his passion on the pitch, a guy who knows how to control the state of play. He feeds Abel Ruiz to shake the net with himself putting all the belonging behind scoring. He is also under goals making him an extra source to produce more.
10. Abel Ruiz: The entire team depends upon forward to make the finishing touch and Ruiz is one of those strikers who never lets you down. He likes to get on each and every ball that ends in his path to ripple the net at that instance without the second bite of the cherry. He scored six in the whole tournament in his competition two behind Brewster in the golden boot race.
11. Rhian Brewster (ENG): the ultimate goal machine ofctge squad, Liverpool youth prospect Rhian Brewster is a catalyst to make big reaction and improvisation. He has already scored eighth courtesy of consecutive hat tricks in the knockout stages. He will be up for more and don’t be amaze if he receives the top scorer prize.