30 players who made it to the grand party of football
The 30 nominees for the prestigious individual prize had been named to discover who will be the successor of Cristiano Ronaldo to win the 2017 Ballon D’or.
Once again the fans around the world will encourage voting their best player for the prize in utmost desire to know whether it will be Messi or Ronaldo or some new grappler of the trophy. Henceforth, 30 footballing personnel playing in the European leagues was gathered into a list to make the final decision in next year. Messi and Ronaldo shared one of greatest invidual prize among themselves since 2012. Cristiano Ronaldo grabbed its fourth last time one behind his rival Lionel Messi with five.
The interesting part of the show is the curiosity about who will make up the third place alongside these two greats. Brazilian wonder Neymar would like to put him in that stage already done so in the 2015 nomination, the year Messi won it for the maximum times. There is no wrong for him to wish for that place as he made the world record move to PSG leaving his loved club Barcelona to pull off from Messi’s shadow, money and to win the Ballon D’or from being in the third place. His contribution to his old club and recent dominating performance with the French team will keep him in the contention for his dream prize.
Barcelona’s league rivals Real have three important squad men in the list apart from Ronalfo. Tony Kroos, Luka Modric and Karim Benzema named themselves in the top 30.
The list contains some big names in the striker role with the likes of Cavani, Falcao, Lewandowski, Aubameyang all dreaming bigger.
Premier league stars has also taken the prize contention in fashionable circumstances.
City player Kevin De Bruyne turned into a merciless player under the guidance of Pep Guardiola will eye for the prize along with his fellow countrymen Eden Hazard’s master stroke at Chelsea. Liverpool duo Philip Coutinho and Sadio Mane make up the rest of the slots.
Paulo Dybala and Kylian Mbappe are one of the young starlets who make the list look majestic. Giorgi Chellini is one of the oldest to be in the list along with teammate Gianluigi Buffon.
Some excellent shot stoppers are also on the radar with the likes of David De Gea and Jan Oblak making it difficult to vote for.
The 30 men shortlist is finally here and undoubtedly it is wow to watch:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, Portugal)
2. Messi (Fc Barcelona, Argentina)
3. Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain/Barcelona, Brazil)
4. Bonucci (Juventus, Italy)
5. Mbappe (PSG, France)
6. Isco (Real Madrid, Spain)
7. Hazard (Chelsea, Belgium)
8. Benzema (Real Madrid, France)
9. Hummels (Bayern Munich, Germany)
10. Cavani (PSG, France)
11. Aubameyang (Dortmund, South African)
12. Toni Kroos (Real Madrid, Germany)
13. Griezmann (Atletico Madrid, France)
14. Sadio Mane (Liverpool, Senegal)
15. Buffon (Juventus, Italy)
16. Lewandowski (Bayern Munich, Poland)
17. De Bruyne (Manchester City, Belgium)
18. Eden Dzeko (As Roma, Bosnia & Herzegovina)
19. Harry Kane ( Tottenham Hotspur, England)
20. De Gea (Manchester United, Spain)
21.Luis Suarez (Barcelona, Uruguay)
22. Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, Spain)
23. Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid, Slovenia)
24. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool,Mertens Brazil)
25.Dries Mertens (Napoli, Belgium)
26. Luka Modric (Real Madrid, Croatia)
27.Paulo Dybala (Juventus, Argentina)
28.Marcelo (Real Madrid, Brazil)
29. N’Golo Kante (Chelsea, France)
30. Radamel Falcao (As Monaco, Colombia)