Turkey U17 vs Mali U17: 5 players to watch out for
As the second round approaches, it is the South-American giants Paraguay who sit comfortably on top of group B with 3 points and a single goal advantage over New Zealand below them having gathered a single point similar to their first round opponent Turkey. Surprisingly, the African Champions Mali sit at the end of the group with no points at all and a goal difference of -1.
Turkey vs Mali is going to be one of the greatest matches in the FIFA U-17 World Cup, 2017 India. Turkey is one of the main competitors of the title. Their overpowered attacking force is one of the main reasons for the above statement.
Similarly Mali is one of the main competitors for the title as well. They have qualified for the World Cup by winning the
Stars to watch out for in this encounter:
1) Ahmed Kutucu: This Turk forward was the one to score the first goal of FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017. He netted the ball home on the 18th minute with an amazing header in their first round encounter with Oceania Champions New Zealand. He would like not to break the streak and continue to score in the next rounds too. His skills with the ball are more than imaginable from a 17-year old.
2) Atalay Babacan: The Turkish number 10 did not score in the first match but his amazing display of skills and his absolute pinpoint passing is the main reason for him being in this list. He has already played for Turkey U-19, U-21 and U-23 team and plays his club football for Galatasaray U-21 team. His team expects a lot from him.
3) Recep Gul: The Turk captain has showed what he can do with the ball in the first match. His partnership with Babacan has proved to be crucial for Turkey. This midio can do havoc in the field with the ball. He too plays his club football for Galatasaray U-21 and has represented Turkey senior team too on very few occasions.
4) Hadji Drame: The Malinke forward scored the first goal for Mali in this World Cup. His strength, speed, agility and game reading differenciates him from other players on the ground. He knows exactly what to do when. He will be the main man for Mali to watch out in this game.
5) Lassana N’Diaye: The 16-year old Mali forward has done quite a great destruction for the Mali U-17 team in all competitions. As their coach Jonas Kokou Komla claims “Lassana is the future of Malinke football”, it is quite true that he is what he has been claimed to be. He has played for Mali U-19 team and as per some reports in Germany; Eintracht Frankfurt is going to offer him a contract.