Three Manchester City players made it to the WhoScored European team of the month
Manchester City have 3 representatives in WhoScored European team of the month.
Raheem Streling, Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne are the three players from Pep Guardiola’s side who made it to the list largely dominated by Premier League players. A very familiar name among City fans, former Manchester City and current Roma striker Edin Dzeko has also forced himself into the XI thanks to his fine form both in the Serie A and in the Champions League. Reported Manchester City target Napoli left-back Faouzi Ghoulam is also in the list.
The full list goes like this –
1. Marwin Hitz (Augusburg)
2. Shane Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion)
3. Nacho Monreal (Arsenal)
4. Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich)
5. Faouzi Ghoulam (Napoli)
6. Marouane Fellaini (Manchester United)
7. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
8. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
9. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
10. Edin Dzeko (AS Roma)
11. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)