Ligue 1 Roundup Week 36
Ligue 1 Round up match week 36
- AS Saint-Etienne 2-2 Girondins De Bordeaux
- Paris Saint-Germain 5-0 SC Bastia
- EA Guingamp 4-0 Dijon FCO
- Lille OSC 0-2 FC Metz
- FC Lorient 1-1 Angers SCO
- AS Nancy Lorraine 0-3 AS Monaco
- Toulouse FC 0-1 SM Caen
- Stade Rennais FC 1-0 Montpellier Hérault SC
- Olympique Lyonnais 3-2 FC Nantes
- Olympique De Marseille 2-1 OGC Nice
AS Saint-Eitenne 2-2 Girondins De Bordeaux
The early game this weekend was a contest between two teams both trying to claim a qualification spot for the Europa League. After a fairly ponderous first half the game came to life just before half time; Adam Ounas converted from the penalty spot in the 42nd minute before a lovely backheel put Robert Beric through on goal to fire home from close range just on the break.
A lovely flicked on header from an Adam Ounas cross allowed Gaëtan Labord to slot home from close range in the 50th minute. Saint-Etienne however, were not going to be denied and in the 64th minute Vincent Pajot managed to budle a ball over the line from a corner. Things only got worse for Bordeaux when 2 minutes into extra time Pallois was shown a straight red for a rash lunge, bringing down Nordin on the wing.