Bayern Munich vs Darmstadt Match Preview
Bayern won the Bundesliga just a week ago thrashing Wolfsburg 6-0 & will try to do the same against relegation threatened Darmstadt on Saturday.
Date & Time: 06/05/17 – 19:00 (IST), 16:30 (GMT), 18:30 (CEST).
Tv Telecast: Star Sports Select HD 2, beIN Sports, Canal Sports, Sky Sports.
Live Stream: ronaldo7.net
Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that Renato Sanches & Joshua Kimmich will surely start vs Darmstadt but bad news is Javi Martinez (cold), Kingsley Coman (ankle) & Xabi Alonso (flu) will miss out through injuries. Manuel Neuer remains out for the season with a foot injury.
Possible line up Bayern (4-2-3-1): Ulreich – Lahm, Hummels, Boateng, Alaba; Kimmich, Renato Sanches; Costa, Müller, Ribery; Lewandowski.
Injured or Suspended: Neuer (foot), Coman (ankle), Martinez (Cold), Alonso (flu).
Darmstadt don’t have any significant absentees though Terrense Boyd (foot) misses out. Felix Platte (Thigh) remains doubtful. They are very unlikely to change their 3 game winning streak formation or line up against the Bundesliga Champions.
Possible line up Darmstadt (4-3-3): Esser – Sirigu, Banggaard, Sulu, Holland; Kamavuaka, Gondorf, Altintop; Heller, Platte, Vrancic.
Injured or Suspended: Boyd (foot), Niemeyer (achilles).
- The best attack vs The worst attack- Bayern have 79 goals in the Bundesliga this season which is better than any other club in the League while Darmstadt have 26 goals, the worst goal tally this season.
- Robert Lewandowski scored (28) more Goals than the whole Darmstadt (26) squad.
- Hamit Altintop of Darmstadt will make his 1st appearance against Bayern since he left them back in 2011. He stayed in Bayern Munich for 4 years.
Head to Head
- Overall matches – 8 matches.
- Drawn – 1 match.
- Bayern won – 7 matches.
- Darmstadt won – 0 matches.
- Bayern scored – 18 Goals.
- Darmstadt scored – 5 Goals.