LNTUP

Over $1 bilion was spend shopping with smartphones and tablets during last Black Friday

black friday
0 6

Today, we are going to talk about two things. First of all, we will focus on the android software and it advantages. The second topic, which we cover up, will be the Black Friday. Starting from the basic, Black Friday is quite a holiday in United States. It is a single day, right before Christmas when shops, attack customers with various occasions and offers. According to the information from various internet sites, it seems that during the Black Friday it is normal to see shops, which cut prices on their products by more than 80%. There are many videos in the internet, where people literally go crazy in order to be able, to buy a TV, computer etc. in the smallest price possible. You can might fun of that, however the idea is constantly become more and more popular. Black Friday started to appear in many other countries like United Kingdom, Poland or Canada. It is funny, because this “Holiday” is one of the most popular in the World.

black friday
black friday

Black Friday and shopping via smartphones and tablets

Black Friday, does not only focus on retail shops. It can also be found in online shops like the ones which offer computer games on Steam. Other online services like eBay or Amazon, also react on the Black Friday idea. With a growing development of devices with android, online shops also are more and more popular. Thus, Adobe decided to analyze, how much money does the shoppers from the United States spend on online shopping via Android (tablets and smartphones). Overall, $5.27 billion was spent on online shopping during Thanksgiving (November 24) and Black Friday (November 25), according to Adobe, with Thanksgiving claiming $1.93 billion and Black Friday getting $3.34 billion. These numbers might not say much though, so let’s put it into percentage, shall we? According to the Adobe in the context of direct online sales, 36% of them were made by smartphones and 11% with tablets. Overall it is 47% of all, online sales. Personal Computers, still remains on the first place but it seems, that this tendency will change in a few years. Which is quite interesting.

However, the numbers are even more amazing, if we take into consideration websites of various, retail shops. It seems, that most of visits, to retail websites were made via mobile devices with the Android system. According to the Amazon data, 45% of such visits were connected through smartphones, while 10% via tablets. It is more than 50%.

black friday
black friday

The numbers of online sales during Black Friday are massive. Adobe thinks, that they might even surpass the sales from Cyber Monday, which was actually, today (28 November 2016). Which is the biggest online shopping day of the year. While this idea might sounds crazy, it might be real. To be honest though, I will be quite surprised if this is going to happen.

What is the future of online shopping and Black Friday?

These numbers, are quite important for us to be honest. First of all, it shows that the online shopping is constantly developing. The reason behind that, is quite simple. A growing development of Android and mobile devices. More and more people, use smartphones. Thus, the online shopping is becoming popular. People, prefer to use online shops, simply because they can provide them with much better offer and prices, than retail shops. Furthermore, thanks to online shopping, we are able to order products from around the whole World. Which is quite interesting and profitable. For example in Poland, games are quite cheap because they are in PLN. Thus many people from United Kingdom, buy them, because it is best offer for them. However, it would not be so popular if not for the mobile devices with android system. Thanks to this, people are able to make transactions in any time, at any place they want. For example, I was able to buy a PSP during a 10 minutes break, between the courses. It is easy, simple and quite fast for the customer. Plus, it seems that soon, Black Friday will be the most popular “holiday” of online shops in the World. It is not surprise. Black Friday has very good offers.

black friday
black friday